- Tue, 08:22: Too much standing and walking, yesterday my right ankle blew up like a balloon. Hit it with aspirin and a strap and it's looking better.
- Tue, 09:37: Rob brought some really awesome chocolate back from Finland - dark with little orange crispy bits :)
- Tue, 09:50: Ooh, someone outside can whistle really well *peers out the window*. Nope, can't see who it was.
- Tue, 10:02: The onbaord video card is not the master in my new PC and I think it confuses it. Windows open on screens they were not on last time.
- Tue, 11:32: Listening to @elliotminor Elliot Minor while writing today. Still a great album. Now just have to stop singing along and actually write. :)
I have just spent the morning re-doing my LinkedIn profile. Apparently lots of people use it these days so I decided to actually add some content.…
The Machine Rise of the Gifted by Natasha Duncan-Drake Men in black aren't usually associated with figure skating, but when MiBs try to…
I have 334 works on AO3 at the moment in lots of different fandoms. I really must get round to writing more. I'm pretty sure a lot of these results…