Cleaning house ...
... I've just been going through my DVD collection to put all the new DVDs in their proper places on the shelf (yes I have them alphabetised within categories - I'm sad like that). Last count there were approx 300, now there are 472! And that's counting box sets as 1. I honestly don't know where they all came from; I thought I was up to about 350.
Ah well, back to the cleaning, and then the manga drawing. My sister has just started a junior singers group in the village and she wants a character for the posters, so I'm trying to design a hip looking chibi. I begin to realise how little I know about kiddy/teenage fashion ::g::. Wish me luck.
Ah well, back to the cleaning, and then the manga drawing. My sister has just started a junior singers group in the village and she wants a character for the posters, so I'm trying to design a hip looking chibi. I begin to realise how little I know about kiddy/teenage fashion ::g::. Wish me luck.