Random is random :)
Flocked entries linked from public posts in comms really piss me off. Argh!!!
And wow ... there are so many Erik/Charles x-men first class fics out there ... it's gonna take me ages to read them all! Happy days :). I keep going to write xmenfc as a shorthand, but then I just think of them all as football players which puts me right off ... rugby maybe, what with the tight shirts and all ...
Now that I have that off my chest I'm off to do my morning writing.
And wow ... there are so many Erik/Charles x-men first class fics out there ... it's gonna take me ages to read them all! Happy days :). I keep going to write xmenfc as a shorthand, but then I just think of them all as football players which puts me right off ... rugby maybe, what with the tight shirts and all ...
Now that I have that off my chest I'm off to do my morning writing.