1. Pick one dozen movies that are ones that you have special feelings about.
2. Pick a few lines of dialogue that mean something to you.
3. As people guess the film, strike out that entry.
4. If possible, after the film is guessed, explain why that movie made the list.
1. Spider-man - I haven't gone this loopy on a movie in ages. I loved Tobey as Spidey and I really liked how they adapted the comic-verse.
2. The Lost Boys - I have a fondness for vampire movies; I collect them, from the high budget ones to the really cheap tacky ones, and this was the movie that started it all. I went to see this in the cinema, and ever since I have been a vampire lover :).
3. The Empire Strikes Back - my parents took me to see this in the cinema when I was 7, never having seen Star Wars or knowing anything about it. I was scarred for life by Han ending up in the carbonite :).
4. Dune - It's a strange movie (the TV cut with scenes put back in is the best), but I love it for its oddness and its fantastic Sci-Fi element.
5. Marry Poppins - this film haunts me from my childhood so it had to go in :).
6. The Breakfast Club - I am a brat packer, give me Judd Nelson, Mathew Brodderick, Molly Ringwald and all of them. I can watch most of those movies over and over again, and I chose the BC above all others simply because I sat and watched it at my in-laws on Christmas and they all looked at me like I was crazy, which has to earn points :).
7. ET - one of my all time favourite movies; I cry every time.
8. The Sound of Music - okay I'm a dweeb :). It's such a wonderful feel good film, and it reminds me of Christmas because they show it every year.
9. The Chamber of Secrets - well I had to have one Harry Potter in there didn't I, and it had to be a Draco quote :).
10.Beetlejuice - It's just such a nutty film, and I do love Winnona Ryder doing the teenage thing ::g::
11.Aliens - IMHO the best of the Alien films. It scared me when I first saw it, but excited me as well and there's some fine looking chaps in it too.
12. Dracula (1979) - if my sister hadn't had the screaming heebeegeebees when Dracula crawls down the wall to the window, this would have been the first vampire movie that hooked me on them :). As it is, I still love it.