Just an idea ...

Now I know some people are already sick of the Royal Wedding, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Wedding Wednesday (bit like Fluff Friday) on Wed 27th Apr? I imagine lots of people will be offline on the actual day which is Friday 29th, hence the choice of day.

There has been so much going on lately, that I think we could all do with the lift.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of Fluff Friday, but with more weddings/unions - for example you could have Harry and Draco being hitched, or Bill and Tom presiding at the wedding of one of their dogs, or a vamp character bonding with someone, or someone having a handfasting, or someone watching a wedding on TV orm y'know, anything like that. Piccies, art, fic, anything would be fine.

I'd be happy to run the link post.

Poll #1730320 Wedding Wednesday poll

Would you be interested in playing?

Yes
12(46.2%)
No
1(3.8%)
Maybe
10(38.5%)
Are you insane?
3(11.5%)


P.S. For those who ticked the last option ... of course I'm insane ;)