1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Just one? Return of the Jedi - watched it four times the first day we had it on video.
2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Sixth Sense - Rob and I saw it and then we dragged along Soph
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Honestly don't go to see movies in the cinema based off actors, but I do like Ewan McGregor a lot.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Tom Cruise (I'm with Haylzee on this!)
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
The Lost Boys
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Sound of Music or Les Mis
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Immortal - it's a very odd movie, but I thought it was really good. Availble on DVD.
9. Name a movie that you own.
LOL - just one? Vamp
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Jon Bon Jovi - he was fabulous in Vampires Los Muertos
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I don't think we have them ;)
12. Ever made out in a movie?
Nope, I usually go to the movies to see the movie ;P
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Half Blood Prince
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
E.T and I cry every time I see it on DVD
16. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
17. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Horror, especially vampires
18. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
19. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Paranormal Activity - it sucks and is disturbing at the same time, especially if you habitually wake up at about 3am and need to pee!
20. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
21. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
The Grudge - shit scary
22. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Undercover Blues (Denis Quaid and Kathleen Turner - I die laughing everytime I see it)