A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
- I don't take well to being told what to do without explanation; in fact I'm likely to do the exact opposite because I'm contrary like that. (see my bottom comment on tagging :))
- I absolutely adore having my hair brushed and my neck stroked; forget other places, neck is the most wonderful.
- I always think I will get into trouble when I'm talking to people because I instinctively pick up their turns of phrase and their speach patterns. I constantly think they'll believe I'm making fun od them.
- Everything I think goes across my face - I can't lie worth a jot and I'm about a subtle as a brick. If I think you're a tosser, you'll probably know it within the first five seconds of talking to me :).
- My favourite food of all time is my mother's steak and kidney pudding with mash. There are many other things I love in the food line, but that is my favouritest - it's even above chocolate on the list :).
- I can't run ... really can't at all because of an ankle condition, and I often wonder what it's like to be able to do so. Sometimes I dream of running, and not away from things, just running, because I have no clue what it's like to be able to properly. Even when I was a kiddie and a tiny little thing I couldn't run.
- I have a weakness for eyes; it's the first thing I look at on a person and I can usually judge people the first time I meet them because of it. My fics often have people with unusual eyes because I love eyes so much.
And I'm not tagging "whoever wants to do it" - I'm not tagging anyone at all.