- Thu, 16:01: RT @DIYauthor: "It's not a matter of what 'looks better'–the cover's job is to let readers know what the book is about." - Derek Murphy #Q…
- Thu, 17:01: RT @NatRusso: What does it smell like? It's easy to forget senses other than sight while narrating. #writetip
- Thu, 20:50: RT @MildlyAmused: BREAKING NEWS: Men very upset that #WonderWoman is not straight, have been very bad at reading subtext for 75 years.
- Thu, 20:50: I'm really in the mood for a good ghost story, but I can't watch or read one because Rob's away and I won't sleep if I do - bother! :)
- Thu, 22:26: The vampire infection has Max, will he survive dawn? #wattpad #DeadBeforeDawn Ch3 https://t.co/sgrdGx0nzw Ch4 comin… https://t.co/mm9YZ1LH8l
- Fri, 09:18: RT @PhilipSmithEu: Check out Curse of the Dark Wind by @cyallowitz https://t.co/fVYGz1ijRx #epic #ebook https://t.co/WioXHeHROc
- Fri, 10:05: RT @NatRusso: People will tell you that success isn't possible because they're trying to justify their failure. Believe in yourself. #write…
- Fri, 10:56: Happy Birthday @moonlettuce *hugs*
- Fri, 11:17: Max might still be alive, but fangs are probably a bad sign, right? #vampire #wattpad #DeadBeforeDawn Ch4… https://t.co/WvUIVI1qMc
- Fri, 11:57: RT @lizzyharding777: Please support a struggling writer, and 'like' my FB page when you have an idle moment: https://t.co/4iagI7cRqf. It'd…
September 30th, 2016
It's Friday and that means it's new chapter time.
is NOW available.
Max might still be alive, but fangs are probably a bad sign, right?
#vampire #gay #adventure #paranormal
Totally FREE read. New chapters every Tuesday and Friday.
Fighting for his very existence, Max must resist the vampire curse with the help of Yulia, the hunter's doctor. But with his humanity slipping away, Max only has two choices: ask the hunters to end it, or risk becoming a monster. His fame makes it dangerous to just kill him, but there may be no choice.
When Yulia offers him a kill or cure option, Max must decide if he has the courage to take it. He wants to go home, he wants to see his family and friends, but his life is poised on a knife edge.
This entry was originally posted at http://beren-writes.dreamwidth.org/357952.html.