- Wed, 17:19: So y'know how CA2 was all Winter Soldier and, dun, dun ,dun, Hydra the little shits! I wonder what the 'and' is to Bucky in Civil War.
- Wed, 18:14: RT @Eyetease: Tonight's the big night! CEO @RichardCorbett_ is shortlisted for #GBEA! Good luck everyone!! #startups #entrepreneur https://…
- Wed, 18:16: There is a beautiful moon out tonight, shining right in my window.
- Thu, 09:50: Food, need food - made the mistake of thinking I could do a couple of emails before breakfast. 2.25hrs later I am done. :)
- Thu, 09:55: Write your next book in a castle. Sign up, share win a one month stay. (ignore 404, wait 1s) https://t.co/tIA7X57ihS via @creativindie
- Thu, 11:46: I thought I was over my font obsession, then I discovered @Dealjumbo
- Thu, 11:59: I was all raring to write this morning and then stuff happened and now I'm all meh- I hate that. I think this calls for chocolate #amwriting
- Thu, 12:01: RT @PhilipSmithEu: Check out Dreams of Beautiful Whisper by @tjonesauthor https://t.co/TPQMShisc7 #fantasy #ebook https://t.co/PYJ9DAuf2Q
Of course I then still have to finish the fic, which is looking about 3/4 done, but I know I can do that now. Yay!
I have so enjoyed this NaNoWriMo; it has rekindled my love of fanfiction. I thought maybe I'd lost it, even though I still love to read it, but I haven't, it's still there, it just hadn't been used in a while.
I've just reposted a new edit of Gold Tinted Spectacles to AO3 - it's just a tidy up of the previous version, but it needed it, so I took some time to do it. I will get round to posting the update here too, but I haven't decided quite how to do it yet. I think reposting might be easier, since then I can use the crosspost option rather than doing 40 chapters twice, but I'm not quite sure :).
I hope everyone else's NaNo has gone/is going well. Are you all nearing the finish line? I know you can do it.
This entry was originally posted at http://beren-writes.dreamwidth.org/332473.html.