My tweets
- Mon, 09:30: RT @FilmstoFilms_: “THE OLD GUARD” was released 2 years ago today. https://t.co/aZAQGNiz0d
- Mon, 09:31: RT @octoberhimi: 夫夫✍️ #TOG_2ndAnniversary https://t.co/cJhgxSCR6b
- Mon, 09:33: RT @dgleick: I see Tolkien is trending due to some conservatives who think that Lord of the Rings belongs to them. First of all, can't we j…
- Mon, 11:23: Definitely not too many options today 🤣 Wordle 387 2/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
- Mon, 11:25: Had absolutely no clue about this one until the very last image, not even an inkling! Framed #122 🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 https://t.co/mDX70jp0L0
- Mon, 11:27: Guess I'm better at this than I thought I would be. Colour must make an impression on me 🤣. Now if I could only guess quicker. #Posterdle #2022-07-11 ⌛ 1️⃣2️⃣ seconds 🍿 🟩 ⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️ ⬜️ https://t.co/YFjXQeHq2L
- Mon, 11:29: How is it almost lunch time? Where has the morning gone. First day back working properly after Covid and the morning just vanished almost as if it had never been! Hope everyone is having a great day! 💖 https://t.co/ZPJCrszF8o