Sun, 14:33 : RT @ Nature_vg8o : 北海道の怪談好き 怪奇スナック竹千代さんが 今回、怪談王2022にエントリー‼️ YouTubeにて怪談を語っています‼️ 是非グッドボタンをポチッ☝️ 宜しくお願い申し上げます。 「怖い話グランプリ」怪談王2022 怪談:モッズコートの女… Sun, 14:36 : RT @ SaintHoax : This. All of this. Every word. #RoeVsWade https://t.co/4UbDcjknLd Sun, 14:36 : RT @ 4lala : Seeing a lot of “I don’t think anyone is pro-abortion” and so just throwing it out there: I am very much pro-abortion. I believe… Sun, 14:38 : RT @ jordyvotes : I really wish people would stop drastically using the scenarios of rape or incest as the sole premise for an abortion. A wo… Sun, 14:38 : RT @ MissAmaLea : 13 designs for 13 trigger states. 100% of profits go to Abortion funds across the US which I’ve detailed on my website. I w… Sun, 16:05 : RT @ dino_comics : brutal and relentless https://t.co/rOJXpnSIbT Sun, 16:14 : RT @ JoeBiden : This is an extreme and dangerous path the Court is now taking us on. https://t.co/qqCG5tGGkl Sun, 16:14 : RT @ AOC : Forced pregnancy is a crime against humanity. Mon, 07:57 : HORRIFIC Cats – What to DO If Your Cat Returns From the GRAVE💀 (6 CHILLING Horror Stories) https://t.co/nYxD2APvI6 via @ YouTube #Humour #Horror #entertainment Watch free at Tales with Tasha https://t.co/MMdWucsEUv Mon, 07:59 : RT @ NoirKink : Celebrate #PrideMonth with @ everwintergreen #Read Mon, 08:09 : Morning, Lovelies 🥰 Hope you had a great weekend. #WritingCommunity Q. What is your #1 tip for beating writer's block? I go off and write something completely different and random - when I come back, the roadblock usually dissolves. https://t.co/QDNFghibKC Mon, 08:30 : RT @ RSD4160 : 🔥LAWOFTVCH🔥 🧙The ruins of Hiroshima, commonly known as the "Witch's House". Ghosts in the form of witches are often witnessed… Mon, 08:31 : RT @ BookDuke : THE KILLING TIDE - Dr Rhona MacLeod’s study of the crime scene suggests that a sinister game was being played on the ship, bu… Mon, 08:31 : RT @ RightBuzzradio : Always bringing on new books at the right buzz. Got a book we can share to our network? Check out our author today.… Mon, 11:00 : RT @ cherrymischivus : SWEEP WITH ME by Ilona Andrews | Book 4.5 of the Innkeeper Chronicles series | narrated by Natalie Naudus | rating: 5… Mon, 11:01 : RT @ MravikPal : Mravik is a Hungarian songwriter and producer. https://t.co/H9l7YsYFqo Writing instrumental music is a completely differen… Mon, 11:03 : RT @ RSD41603 : 🔥ロウオブTVチャンネル🔥 🏨西条グランドホテル/後編🏨 🌺6月24日 20:00公開🌺 🌹CH登録&🔔ONでお待ち下さい🙇♀️🙏 👻何かあるかもですよー👻 なんか前編バズってた💦🤭 @ lawoftvx #ロウオブTV #paranormalYou … Mon, 11:03 : RT @ JessSFrankel : #NewRelease ! Being accidentally sent to a hostile alien world wasn't on Perse Grant's to-do list. Once there, he learns… Mon, 11:06 : RT @ sebastianexex : ✨ Deep Is The Night Story: "Simonides and She" "...She told me a lot, something I remembered, something I didn't. I'll t… Mon, 11:07 : RT @ Mystery_Tomes : ★★★★★ FINAL CUT - Crime fiction at its very best. Unsettling, gritty and a chillingly unexpected climax. https://t.co/7m … Mon, 11:20 : RT @ jonathanmeyer_ : Are you a fan of Jurassic Park? Excited about Jurassic World? Humans and Dinosaurs coexisting?AL CLARK #FREE #SciFi #s …