Thu, 16:00 : 1 min horror – Terrifying truths are revealed when death comes calling! Chilling Ghost Story #YouTubeShorts https://t.co/33pUEJJrRi via @ YouTube Check out this twisted tale free at Tales with Tasha. Let it haunt you. Pls like and subscribe if you enjoy it - thank you! https://t.co/TkT038LYRl Thu, 21:17 : 1 min horror – Terrifying truths are revealed when death comes calling! Chilling Ghost Story #YouTubeShorts https://t.co/33pUEJJrRi via @ YouTube 👻Check out this twisted tale free at Tales with Tasha. Let it haunt you. Pls like and subscribe if you enjoy it - thank you! https://t.co/1Z6cSUGh8G Fri, 00:15 : 1 min horror – Terrifying truths are revealed when death comes calling! Chilling Ghost Story #YouTubeShorts https://t.co/33pUEJJrRi via @ YouTube Check out this twisted tale free at Tales with Tasha. Let it haunt you.👻 Pls like and subscribe if you enjoy it - thank you! https://t.co/IuoXGJx0Ug Fri, 09:35 : I actually got this on #3, but I thought it had a "the" in the title.😂 Framed #49 🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ https://t.co/mDX70jp0L0 Fri, 09:36 : RT @ beren_writes : 1 min horror – Terrifying truths are revealed when death comes calling! Chilling Ghost Story #YouTubeShorts https://t.co/ … Fri, 09:38 : Did this at 4:20 this morning - just forgot to post it. Wordle 314 3/6 🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Fri, 09:39 : Our internet connection is up and down like a yoyo at the moment, so tweets are about as far as I can get online. BT may be testing the line, since we just reported there is a problem. Fri, 09:51 : RT @ susanW1F : Lovely people, I'm hiring a new assistant. No experience necessary. I'm looking for someone who is hungry, super organised, a…