Mon, 13:46: RT @dmtoft: A Gift of Butterflies is an amazing read, it pulls you in and has you invested in the characters from the moment of their share…
Mon, 14:42: Just managed to kill my PC totally - everything stopped and every time I moved the mouse it just beeped at me. I think I preferred the blue screen of death, at least that didn't let us hope it might come back again. 🤪 The big red button was the only solution. https://t.co/4psXFiDZiS
Tue, 08:49: It has to use the one word rule I can never remember right! 😂🤪 Wordle 311 5/6 🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟨🟩🟩 🟨⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Tue, 08:52: Another movie I haven't seen, but have seen loads of clips of this one. 😊 For those not into word games, this is a great alternative because it uses screen shots to guess the film. Framed #46 🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ https://t.co/mDX70jp0L0https://t.co/6xvvGgCuEC
Tue, 09:01: RT @susanamper: April: Poetry Rain EDWARD THOMAS Rain, midnight rain, nothing but the wild rain On this bleak hut, and solitude, and me Re…