Fri, 09:39: RT @beren_writes: SciFi Micro Fic - Powers of the mind make for a lonely life, so trusted friends are incredibly important. #shorts https:/…
Fri, 09:43: RT @crystalseries: Sid would never tolerate her being taken prisoner. The Crystal Series – futuristic suspense Start with first book CRYSTA…
Fri, 09:44: RT @JessSFrankel: "Morally uplifting." As the Moonlighters, Greg and Rhonda fight earthly crime, but when an alien comes to destroy us, th…
Fri, 09:45: RT @DougJCooper: What happens when an AI plays God? BUMP TIME ORIGIN Time-travel Suspense by the author of Crystal Deception Amazon: https:…
Fri, 09:50: RT @keeperssaga: "Of the five energies (heat, light, gravity, kinetic, electric), which is Desa strongest with?" Desa is most skilled with…
Fri, 09:57: RT @cinderspooks: I thought to break up the depression I'd do a Smash or Pass: #Dishonored edition, this is a big bunch of images in a big…
Fri, 09:58: RT @Iamcharlenaj: People size me up and down with their eyes. They ask me questions as if I owe them an answer—what does my race have anyth…
Fri, 10:00: RT @PhilipLaslett: A year ago we were in lockdown and I was ‘surviving’ homeschooling and working. Then I joined a 100 day challenge and se…