Sun, 16:14: Recipe: Almond Flour, Banana, Peanut Butter, Choc Chip Muffins - Gluten Free https://t.co/A5O8ZSQ2wS These are absolutely delicious, gluten free and have no added sugar. All the sweetness comes from the bananas.😋 https://t.co/rWmde7takm
Mon, 08:13: RT @crystalseries: “Time to impact?” she asked as the marauder moved in for the kill. The Crystal Series – classic sci-fi thrills Start wit…
Mon, 08:15: RT @KSeebar: @LouiseBlackwick I'm curious if the mother and her baby will beat the Neon God 's Algorithm? Find out reading the best new ge…
Mon, 08:15: RT @DougJCooper: Can a super AI deliver salvation? BUMP TIME ORIGIN Time-travel Suspense by the author of Crystal Deception Amazon: https:…
Mon, 08:21: RT @tobinmarks: The rain stopped decades ago, and Earth is dying of thirst. The water wars of the late 21st century were far worse than the…
Mon, 08:21: RT @eBookLingo: PROMOTE your book and share the links where your potential readers can get a copy of your book online on https://t.co/yzFPU…
Mon, 08:22: RT @sukeji_handa: On The Road With Al and Ivy: A Homeless Literary Chronicle-Feb 2022 Arthur Conan Doyle, The White Company, Sir Nigel, his…
Mon, 08:24: RT @BenOakleyAuthor: Full-time multi-genre author and researcher, writing in fiction + non-fiction ✌️ Want the full story? Tap up my websi…
Mon, 08:25: RT @humanwords_: ❤The divine gift! Around the English Community, I never grew up. So, I could never write My best to attract her soul. So,…
Mon, 08:26: RT @letsmarketbooks: LET'S STOP CHILD ABUSE “I know this is hard for you, William, but I am gone. I sent you my journals in hopes you will…
Mon, 09:18: How is it that the first part of the morning goes at a reasonable pace, but the moment it hits about 9:30, time seems to vanish in a puff of thought? I can feel it about to start - any min I'll blink and it will be lunch time. 🤪 There is something screwy with the time continuum! https://t.co/cu50oQcoiz
Mon, 10:43: RT @stubbleagent: I have two lots on the Book Aid for Ukraine, so GET BIDDING and I will love you forevermore. The first is a fully signed…