Wed, 08:21: RT @charliebelllive: Yes, @JustinWelby’s timeline is full of vicious hate about the recent pro-LGBT statement, but the key take home is not…
Wed, 09:08: RT @writer_sarah_: I just purchased my ISBNS for my ebook and print copy of my soon to be self published #WIP 🤗 It’s raw poetry centering a…
Wed, 09:08: RT @artyny59: "Wind blows cold. Leaves fall from the trees. Time to read". #WritingCommunity Time to read about a girl who rides a dragon,…
Wed, 09:22: RT @InkSonoro: I Måneskin sono tornati a #Sanremo2022 presentando in anteprima il nuovo singolo Coraline 🔥 La band mostra se possibile anco…
Wed, 09:56: #WritingCommunity anyone else have the problem when uploading a new eBook in KDP, where the previewer fails the first time every time? 2nd go, it always works, 1st time, error then back to details. I've tried saving draft- no dif (P.S. I use docx manuscript and my own cover file) https://t.co/HT8kv6tnLk