Wed, 13:17 : RT @ W_Angels_Wings : With Angel's Wings WEBSITE https://t.co/rYJPzaguMv TRAILER https://t.co/mStsOWdfNU AMAZON https://t.co/t3EG8ScQre #… Wed, 16:24 : RT @ Pooh_2022 : “I think I’ll miss Boris when he’s gone,” said Pooh. “Really?” said Piglet, “Why?” “He’s the only human who makes me feel in… Wed, 16:36 : RT @ WasafiriMag : The 2022 Queen Mary Wasafiri New Writing prize is now officially open! Enter until 30 June, 2022, 5pm BST. Three winners,… Thu, 08:22 : My dear Mama gave me two Daniel Steele books she accidentally bought that are in Italian, for me to practice. Given how long it took me to figure out the back of one (without any assistance mind you), I'm guessing it should take me about 3 years to read one book 😂😂😂 https://t.co/lGwaKy8dUg Thu, 08:26 : RT @ linnealucifer : Would you like to hear a bedtime story? Or perhaps a somewhat bizarre lullaby? Fredman's Epistle No. 81 tells a story of… Thu, 08:32 : Good morning, Lovelies 🥰 Hope you are having a good one. Thank you @ publishing_best @ LyssaAnn42 @ W_Angels_Wings for the recent RTs And hello and welcome to my new mutuals @ pebramauthor @ MelieDoyle @ DKardenal @ poemsjust4you @ amsardar @ Carolinerebisz @ BeardedUniverse 1/2 https://t.co/sBpyquvl43 Thu, 08:41 : Nailed it!😊 Wordle 215 3/6 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Thu, 09:00 : #YouTubers who have been on the platform longer than me - do you get weirdly not appearing comments? My latest vid is supposed to have 3, I can only see 2 in front and back end. I've also had comments that I've been emailed about, but can't see on the platform. R they deleted? Thu, 09:06 : RT @ andrewgregory : Breaking: The British Medical Association, @ TheBMA , says removing all restrictions in England "will inevitably increase… Thu, 09:19 : RT @ catstead_ : Major news! I will be conducting the interviews and helping direct this! Jason recently messaged me about a tweet I put out…