Wed, 13:17: I think Ruby has finally figured out that if I turn, do stretches and then stand up, when I go downstairs I will be… https://t.co/ZqexizBfiQ
Wed, 14:19: Had a worrying moment just now - my Photoshop had just vanished. Weird. It's back now after running the Adobe update thank heavens.
Thu, 08:16: We had something of a scare with our server last night - everything stopped and it refused to talk or reboot proper… https://t.co/X1P415smai
Thu, 09:37: RT @simonbrew: I've deliberately steered away from politics and news stuff on my Twitter feed for much of this year. But this is abhorrent,…
Thu, 10:41: If this weather keeps up, looks like I'm going to get to use my new coat. Have a lovely new coat from the Matalan s… https://t.co/FH4GkPz1ET
Thu, 10:53: RT @panmacmillan: 42 years ago, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy was created. This has made a lot of people very amused and has been wi…
Thu, 10:53: RT @WorldBookDayUK: Happy #WorldBookDay everyone! 📚 Here's to a whole day dedicated to sharing stories and promoting reading for pleasure.…