Tue, 14:02 : RT @ BillandTed3 : Yes way! Wyld Stallyns are dressed to impress in this exclusive image brought to you by @ empiremagazine ! ⚡️ Bill & Ted #Fa … Tue, 19:58 : Why does MIB International get so much hate. I have finally seen it and I thought it was awesome and not in a so bad it's good way either. Wed, 07:20 : Had porridge for breakfast again this morning - still don't like it, but at least, thanks to @ maaibaai 's advice I can tolerate it. Wed, 07:35 : That moment when you're playing with your collar because it seems oddly itchy and realise you're wearing your jumper (sweater) backwards. 🤣 Wed, 09:18 : Shadow Dwellers ( #HarryPotter #Fanfiction ) - Chapter 2 - Hogwarts by @ beren_writes #wattpad https://t.co/8OJPGG8Zgt https://t.co/Fo3ltmdnaT Wed, 09:44 : The Empire Strikes Back - the good guys did not win! This was a concept I had yet to experience. Also blame this m… https://t.co/nzCi75Dx7Z Wed, 09:56 : Staring at a Word file with half my brain going "You need to open that" and the other saying "But do you really?" -… https://t.co/tAsJdiKJl6 Wed, 10:05 : Domain Name Not Working without WWW When Pointing at Blogger https://t.co/cbiBv0Inxu Decided to write up my woes wi… https://t.co/y2aMtWTaT1 Wed, 11:17 : Stretches for Authors and the Pomodoro Technique https://t.co/ww8coZIZzi Sharing again because I find it so useful 💖 https://t.co/TtPlegQRZ7