Thu, 12:19 : Tasha's Thinkings: What Do You See in Your Head? #ThinkyThursdays https://t.co/4STbFpUAMp https://t.co/bOCZH2yEGx Thu, 14:36 : Nooooooo! They cancelled Instinct. I just read it on BBC news. So unfair. I love that show. Why do all the shows I… https://t.co/EXdzlu6hIF Thu, 16:17 : Right, time to put on the mushrooms for tea for their first cook, to get rid of a lot of their water. Making this r… https://t.co/5qBVnyjF0L Fri, 10:20 : RT @ wgevans : #Authors of #Fantasy - @ MCSheridan2 @ Jenna_Orion @ LWoodral @ cs_ratliff @ dane_collins @ m_hollows @ Gaussafication @ nrcoverdale12 … Fri, 10:33 : "Be kind" is a good adage to live by. It's good for you, it's good for others, it's good for the world. Don't get m… https://t.co/pCIF7A0glP Fri, 10:39 : RT @ PowerDirectUK : #Free to Enter @ PowerDirectUK #Competition #Giveaway ... Simply #RT and #Follow for a chance to #Win a Breville Blend Act…