Sat, 14:19 : RT @ OriginalFunko : RT & follow @ OriginalFunko for the chance to win an #ECCC 2018 exclusive Yondu Pop! https://t.co/xQ72h8OzJy Sat, 16:06 : I do enjoy my PT sessions, but boy, am I knackered :) We did lots of boxing today - gets my heart pumping and I get… https://t.co/KMCiYTI3kN Sat, 16:12 : @ Morrisons although the staff in the cafe at Canterbury are lovely and very helpful - not impressed with the state… https://t.co/JU8qUx64pR Sat, 16:13 : RT @ DreamHost : #WordPress ' software is very secure, as it's constantly evaluated by developers in the community. Plus, there are tons of wa… Sun, 10:15 : RT @ MaryRobinette : Exclusive: George Takei’s Accuser Has Changed His Story of Drugging and Assault https://t.co/Ip00FvEl5k Sun, 10:22 : RT @ greg_jenner : This is a delightful thread to bring you #WaffleJoy . https://t.co/QY9SqvRVo0 Sun, 10:24 : RT @ BeatriceFedor : By age 35, you should own a pirate ship, have built up an immunity to iocane powder, climbed the Cliffs of Insanity, hav… Sun, 10:24 : RT @ WaterstonesUxbr : I've worked here for... well... a very long time. In all that time, never has a woman said to me, "I don't read books… Sun, 10:29 : RT @ maaibaai : Look beyond the twitter preview pic. https://t.co/2lHVtBpjck