- Mon, 07:33: RT @heysarahsweeney: PLEASE call 1-202-418-1000 to reach the voicemail of the Chairman of the FCC. Say your name, city, and state and that…
- Mon, 11:18: The last of my friends are on their way home after a wonderful weekend of chat, food, fudge (awesome homemade) and… https://t.co/nfLj8GE3Jl
- Mon, 11:23: Trying to get used to my new desk layout. I may have mentioned my Wacom no longer played well with windows - turns… https://t.co/oB413JXqlJ
- Mon, 11:27: Oh god - my brain is not working this morning! Because my mouse moves between all the screens on my desk - just tri… https://t.co/qfdzYtCyzA
- Mon, 11:36: What's really nice about the new desk layout, is I can have the Velux blind open and still see the screens. Natural light FTW!
- Mon, 11:45: RT @SallyQYates: The FBI is in “tatters”? No. The only thing in tatters is the President’s respect for the rule of law. The dedicated men…
- Mon, 11:47: It's getting bad when I can't tell what tweets are book thriller tweets and which are politics without reading right to the end!
- Mon, 11:59: *Looks at the 2 dozen eggs that weren't eaten over the weekend* I think I'll have an omelette for lunch ;)
Sat, 12:06: RT @ GPBmadeit: Me and Rebecca are going to chat up her dope new memoir "Surviving the White Gaze." March 25, 5pm PST. Come thru.…
Sat, 11:27: RT @ moonlettuce: So, he's a bit of a psycho killer (qu'est-ce que c'est🤣) wearing Luca Marinelli's face, so of course I was going…
Fri, 09:23: RT @ chamomilestone: luca marinelli stans where are you come and accept this humble fancam offering https://t.co/KVKhk5Q1la