Thu, 16:01 : RT @ DIYauthor : "It's not a matter of what 'looks better'–the cover's job is to let readers know what the book is about." - Derek Murphy #Q … Thu, 17:01 : RT @ NatRusso : What does it smell like? It's easy to forget senses other than sight while narrating. #writetip Thu, 20:50 : RT @ MildlyAmused : BREAKING NEWS: Men very upset that #WonderWoman is not straight, have been very bad at reading subtext for 75 years. Thu, 20:50 : I'm really in the mood for a good ghost story, but I can't watch or read one because Rob's away and I won't sleep if I do - bother! :) Thu, 22:26 : The vampire infection has Max, will he survive dawn? #wattpad #DeadBeforeDawn Ch3 https://t.co/sgrdGx0nzw Ch4 comin… https://t.co/mm9YZ1LH8l Fri, 09:18 : RT @ PhilipSmithEu : Check out Curse of the Dark Wind by @ cyallowitz https://t.co/fVYGz1ijRx #epic #ebook https://t.co/WioXHeHROc Fri, 10:05 : RT @ NatRusso : People will tell you that success isn't possible because they're trying to justify their failure. Believe in yourself. #write … Fri, 10:56 : Happy Birthday @ moonlettuce *hugs* Fri, 11:17 : Max might still be alive, but fangs are probably a bad sign, right? #vampire #wattpad #DeadBeforeDawn Ch4… https://t.co/WvUIVI1qMc Fri, 11:57 : RT @ lizzyharding777 : Please support a struggling writer, and 'like' my FB page when you have an idle moment: https://t.co/4iagI7cRqf . It'd… Fri, 11:58 : Many thanks to @ LyssaAnn42 @ PhilipSmithEu & @ lizzyharding777 for the retweets