Tue, 17:20 : RT @ PhilipSmithEu : Check out For Nicky: A Torey Hope Novel by @ ADEllisAuthor https://t.co/4jkdDP0EUt #romance #ebook https://t.co/v0vKHwZcoA Tue, 17:36 : RT @ moonlettuce : I don't want Marvel to #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend . I want them to give him two, so he doesn't have to decide between B… Tue, 18:11 : RT @ adamlambert : Watch how #ItGotBetter for me! Here: https://t.co/zEILtywUoA via @ LStudio Tue, 22:20 : RT @ digitalspy : Watch the new trailer for Finding Dory - she's NOT having a 🐋 of a time https://t.co/3sFeCHKHS5 https://t.co/xvaiBeZuHH Wed, 07:05 : RT @ TheCGReporter : So there's a #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend campaign. Can't speak for @ clarkgregg , but I bet Coulson supports it :D http… Wed, 07:47 : I do so love it when Windows rearranged my icons and puts a random number of them on an entirely different screen! Hide and seek icons! Wed, 08:05 : Tasha's Thinkings: What is Crap Today May Be Gold Tomorrow #WriterlyWednesdays 25 https://t.co/7VWR57mt7E Wed, 08:10 : I have peanut butter on toast for my breakfast today ... on an Avengers plate - this makes me happy :) Wed, 09:02 : Y'know, if cats could drink coffee, I think Amber would be addicted. She has as much trouble waking up as any human I know :) Wed, 09:06 : How awesome is this? https://t.co/WEYHONNSMT